Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I am Jack's Eating his Words

DMsqdMn17: Hey why did you use that quote?
OneSwellGuy: Hey.
OneSwellGuy: What quote?
DMsqdMn17: In your IM profile.
OneSwellGuy: Oh the "If you sleep alone you sleep with Hitler"?
DMsqdMn17: ya that one. What's the deal?
OneSwellGuy: what? ur the one that said it.
DMsqdMn17: But why did you put it on your profile?
OneSwellGuy: I have a hard time keeping my mind off of things I hate to think about.
DMsqdMn17: Well, the thing is Elizagerth, I've said much cooler stuff than that
DMsqdMn17: So you should put some of that in your profile. Like: "I am an Unhappy Island."
DMsqdMn17:
Something like that.
DMsqdMn17:
Otherwise people are going to think
DMsqdMn17: I'm a dumbass.
OneSwellGuy: We are the words we say. Even every little bit.
OneSwellGuy: Aren't you proud of who you are man?
OneSwellGuy: Who are you, anyway?
DMsqdMn17: Hey! You just updated your profile!
DMsqdMn17:
"DMsqdMn17: I'm a dumbass. " !!!!!!
DMsqdMn17:
Take that down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home