Monday, March 14, 2011

Guhrd

o
o
o
ou
out

out
Out
OUT
OUT
OUT OF
THE ETHER comes

a new blog, late as ever but at least here. Unbelievable in'nt? Seems ol' 36d6 up an' vanished for a while there but
Hey losssssssssssssserrrrrrrrrrsssssss! I'm back.
You probably should have been expecting me but I have been awful busy with work and school and so I haven't had time to deal with all yr antics n' BULLSHIT!
Anyway I'm at a meeting right now and must say:
People SUCK. Seriously, they are stupid and they suck.
Some jargon about synergy or cross promotional revenue stream actions. Blaw.
So I'm distracting myself online for a minute, (which I tried to do last week but) every day has something going wrong or not going right or coming up or going down or or or For instance: You can't write on an empty stomach. (Ya gotta use paper man!) And then the weekend came and I tend to hold that time by right to be as lazy as a cat, although this weekend was slightly different what with the time-change, and for other reasons I will elucidate tomorrow.




Reasons Not To Get Married!:
Man who wants to have to buy a diamond? (Do you know how unnaturally expensive diamonds are?) Who wants to share their bed when instead they could spread? (Or sleep with memories?) Why not continue to avoid being anxious to engage in social situations (vs. only freaking out when you're jealous at home by yrself?) Why share your stuffs if you don't have to? (I already lost half of one good music library in a divorce, when is it going to be enough already?) Why get one more person to dissuade you from getting that Camus Tattoo you want? That'll show er (won't it!?!) Isn't one Christmas family-visit per annum enough? Do you really want to lose pantless playoffs and pre-game keggars (in favor of House Hunters and How I Met Your Reruns?) Two words: Preg-nancy?!!? Um...

Reasons To Get Married!:
Someone to hold you warm and still here, stay here whatever may be near or far for as long as you both live, in stormless grace the proper place to soothe the invisible lightning passions of your heart and balm the blackest darkclouds of your soul with soft forgiving loverain refrains in stillness tender to render you useful and complete albeit needing wanting calling you their own and needing wanting letting you do the same...

EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD IS A REASON TO NOT GET MARRIED> I GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK NOW> SEE Y”ALL TOMORROWS I PROMISE PROMISE

-366
(DMM in cellphone characters)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home