Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hard questions at 2AM

It's too late

The action that serves as a catalyst in the book is a promise to never promise anything again.

SuppleSextusCinString: wasnt' that my new years resolution years back?

Jerry always said showering was optional. But never say forever.

Covering my insecurities, the badly-shaped coat, frayed and afraid, dragged and bedraggled smelling of---reeking with waste. while the essence of my life's work did occur, much of the experiencal texts are highly subjective.

And now he is dead

audience troubled by changing roles and identities. References meant for the men of his time fall obscure and wayside. Unclear. Uncommon, and poorly referenced. Who wants individuality this day and age? itstoolate

Hard questions at 2 AM

gggg+ Quondam, quaint wrecks, nothing but reflexive revulsions; lifeless and stationary in that backwater
masking an inner emptiness, with foreshadows of almost certain failure
The slow float of differing flutter fluff
a tragic past and a self-defeating canon
Senseless chaos and violence driving into buildings, canals, cemeteries and eating men and raping women to death.
g+gg

Fortune does not change men, it unmasks them.
- Suzanne Necker


Sometimes when I can't sleep I put on Dinah Washington or Duke Ellington, or, if its bad, Billie Holliday and light- fingered notes tuck my head into bed like the blue achey moon alighting itself behind a fold of soft dreamers clouds. But that's another story .


DMM is only a cipher that exemplifies nothing but desire for women. Shielding inadequacy with big swords and bigger words, if you take off most of my masks you'll find hollow lust and the faces it wears to bed

[
2:33AM]
hiyacutie232: i'm lonely!
DMsqdMn17: People calling you off the hook
DMsqdMn17:
I just sit down to write about you
DMsqdMn17: A night on the town

DMsqdMn17: and you're LONELY!?!
hiyacutie232: lonely
hiyacutie232: dark
apartment
hiyacutie232
: my fridge snores
hiyacutie232: scary brain eating images


Pragmatic and substantially more than half mad
3 AM questions Now. "And we drink, and we drink, and we drink," he said.
SuppleSextusCinString: heck youre a testament t0, fuck, whatevrr
Get going on your own of your own and doing. His lived example fraught with complications that serve to undermine it as a viably replicatory option. Emulation is overated. Jerry forgate spokan promiss so they 'loved togydir more hotter than they dud toforehonde' and thus wz dr undoin'.

Forget shame & pride and
Critique the Exemplory. Why not seek out the flaws in reality before the flaws in reality catch up and do you in? Why not patch up some of the holes in the masonry while you're at it?


"It's too late"
is just an inverted way of saying
soon
it will be early enough to start anew,
as the night forever gives way to blushing dawn

But never say forever.

Correlations and time. "book that plot for something, just hold it here a overnight." 'Sall connected if you wait around long enough and stand high to see but I'm laying down and everything is blurry like milk in wine. Choose to stay up. It's never too much to add hours to conciousnesses toll, won't hurt for long

HttGrrl Numba21: i'm in pain
DMsqdMn17:
Well, let the man in the mask serenade You to be first
DMsqdMn17:
since I doubt anyone else is waiting up to hear what he's spouting into cyberspace at this hour
DMsqdMn17:
during my frantic strained or passionate activity while
HttGrrl Numba21:
i wanna taste every fiber of this day, i want to have all kinds of activities to do
HttGrrl Numba21: but i cant stop crying
DMsqdMn17:
What can you do?
DMsqdMn17: I mean
DMsqdMn17:
I mean to accentuate something that you ARE capable of
DMsqdMn17:
and to focus on that
HttGrrl Numba21: i can be happy about you talking to me this late
DMsqdMn17:
Yes!
DMsqdMn17:
Be happy! be barely, dreamlike, trying to be awake, like me

Until it was the dawning of the day it was too late
Who are tomorrow? Where is, ever? Ever?

Adjust the contrast on virtue and failure. Box. My grandfather told me to never say never. That was forever ago.
Hazy and an apparent lack of cohesive nature, reality comes, what? what? Smell that?

This whole country spinning before more all red white and woozey, dog shit on the side of the highway now and off we go.

I had a dream that I interpretted to mean that I was asleep but when I woke up I was still awake & 7+ nine times
howell hwl howl am n
b b8jhk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home