Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kocham cie

Fracture the time
One breath at a time
and plenty of unbelievable little kisses

Frozen noses, frozen fingers, frozen landscape, neutral as snow, just outside the window. At the end of an endless blue night, there is hot air coming from the vent directly above this computer station desk and I’m feeling the heat.
High school physics: The correlation of pressure and heat.

So I know who that boy is now.

Cynicism is dead. I just want to lie with my family.


HER SCREEN NAME: Is that like how you dont want to kiss me?

Horizontal fallacies. Like fallen leaves, lives, the graveyard shifts of eternity staring up at the corrugated ceiling thinking intrusive, obsessive thoughts augmented by whatever. Or Ephemeral Oblivion.

Get out of my dream.
Wounded animal. Just let me die.

The architecture of our snowy past, built like an avalanche.
When I’m with her, time fractures. The days linger into nights and the nights all look like midday and our fingers touch. Retract. Edit. Explain: Can you steal something that’s already been taken?
A warning in whispers,
I’m really. Afraid. Of. Winning this one.

“Our team can deal with loss,” said the coach from the front seat of the bus as the team slumped defeated at the rear, “but what do we do if we win?”

That’s how I feel.

And plus, remember the Unlikelihood of Relationships in the First Place.
If They can find a piece of Gods peace, who am I to ruin that? What do I have that’s better? What can I offer? You suck.

You might not know this, but
Tears stain the mask.
Feelings.
Fell the façade.


Look in my eyes. That black cloudy sky, surfeit with hailstorms groaning for you.
I can't love way off the deep end by rote. Its cold and the effort of walking into rows of empty photo albums that I want to fill with our life, is trying.
It’s trying.

Maybe it’s just about trying

Maybe it’s trying.
Maybe, it’s trying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home