Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Way

I'm sick of playing games, like getting my hair cut. It's still just me. Peek-a-boo! Your life is still in tatters! We change clothes and styles and masks and the darkness sifts down and we take hold of the earth in small palpable handfuls, like Neanderthals shitting through the night.


Hope is tomorrow's veneer over today's disappointment.
- Evan Esar


Love is a tether. Grapple on to it and ride to the top. Some find it de-stresses them. It distresses me. But I'll ride. It's a way. I wish I could be as wise as she is cruel. Cool as malice. It's a way.

(What's) A question I could spend my life answering, if I had to (?)


D'COMMISERATIVE SECOND:

[Insert every complaint anyone has ever shared with you]


DMsqdMn17: I'd love to tell you not to love…

he said, standing vertiginously on this wobbley rock as it totters away from the of the sun, but unless you light a fire you'll never know the warmth.

We all find our own way. Niches. In the dark there is a light. And no one knows how this will end, so we go. We play. It's a way.

The way?
Fuck (me) if I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home