Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ulterior

To Start Over

Home. Again.
I am nothing
if not starting over.
My rhythm is wonder and sorrow

and sometimes it bothers me that we have to hit rock bottom
Before we can quit and start swimming up
with class
starting tomorrow

DMsqdMn17: I'm more likely to have my words burnt than printed.
VTumor13all: THen BURN.
DMsqdMn17: Where?
VTumor13all: the'res smoke thers fire. whrver there is hunger, be there...
VTumor13all: wth austere thnks to God upon ur lips
VTumor13all: and no more fears or questions, but smiling
VTumor13all: So God can bent his head and kiss you
DMsqdMn17: You're nuts.
VTumor13all: iam to please

2 Comments:

Blogger Haleybop said...

Welcome back.

11:55 PM GMT-7  
Blogger DMM said...

Much thanks Miss

7:55 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home