Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Came to Eat

Oh.
You again.
*Oh.


Remember in the good old days of The Masked Mind Revealed when every day I updated and every Wednesday was Game Day? (Yay!) Oh man! Even I forgot the rule that every time we said "Gameday" we had to say "yay"! (Yay!)
It was just a just a thing.
Like the token black guy getting shot
and yellin' out "
Awwww Shit!"
(his catch phrase)
NO!? You don't remember?????
... damnit.

That's okay. Those were halcyon days tho.
And they were a long time ago.
Seems I've about alienated everyone who read me then in the dark times in-between.
They probably don't even remember me. That's okay too. I barely remember them.
Let's see, there was cow man. Angry guy. Poet kid. Space girl. Um...



neway
those of y'all that are reading now are new. Readers are supposed to be valuable things when you write a blog. Especcially if you're a made up comic character and yr not sellin' anything Whereas I Swap out my readers like baby teeth.


Bad analogy. Metaphor.
Shit what is it?

...
What I'm trying to say is that Fate has brought us this far together friends. This (that short) far down them there long (far) road. Fate. Oh and loyalty. And Loyalty is the coat that love wears—a tattered and ragged coat, yes— and it doesn’t always prevent us from having our disagreements, or out-and-out fights, but it just may be the best thing we have.


Do you know what it means to come home at night to a lover who'll hold you, give you a little affection, some sweet tenderness, compassion, understanding, forgiveness?
It probably means you're in the wrong fucking house dumbass, that's what it means!
HaHA!

And that my friend is the prelude to today's game day
(YAY!)
As you may have noticed,
there are some comics that I
drew & posted
throughout this blog...

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
Please Create a Caption for this Photograph:

and please make it HUMOROUS. (I'm talking to you Sam!)
Feel free to make up more than one.
Leave your ideas in the form of comments
below.
(Yes my blog now supports comments.)
Not sure why it didn't before.
(Probably Sam's fault.)
Good luck and many warm safeties!

-Dmm

*(And yes, we are aware that
the title of this blog is a
bad sexual innuendo / double entendre)


Shit what is it?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home