Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Squirrel Bomb!!

I'm in an office.  I am working.  it is boring.  Let us begin.

For a very long time I believed that being strong was keeping your game face on, pretending to be o.k. even when you were completely wrecked, and never depending on anyone else for support. Now I see things differently...
Although I admit, I get really, really depressed every time I think about going back to school.

Speaking of Game Faces...

 

Does anyone know
what D
ay it is?

its d'day for d'game(d'yay d'game) today's game is called Squirrel Bomb and is not only a game but perhaps also the GREATEST PRANKING device ever created.  I have unanimously decided this based upon long hours of concensus reaching discussion with myself.

Ingredients:
Good sneakers
Professor/Employer you dont like
Room with door
A Large Purse with zipper
Squirrel



Instructions:
Place Squirrel in large purse for at least 3 hours. Shake thoroughly.  This will Piss the squirrel off.
Then, have one person open the door to the room containing the teacher/boss while the other unzips the purse and hurls it into the room.

 

The squirrel bursts forth from its prison, filled with rage and an overwhelming desire to ATTACK ATTACK!

It will attack the professor/teacher, as you hurl it in her/his direction.

In the fuss and confusion that follows, you simply RUN! RUN! RUN!


Winning the Game:
they could never pin it on you

if you removed all pertinent personal information out of the purse.

tah dah! A SQUIRREL BOMB!!!!  You win.

 

Bonus:

Use someone else’s purse.  Someone you don’t like.  
They’ll get framed for the whole thing!

Another brilliant game by The Masked Man.  I'm going to buy myself a Flank Steak.


Anywho, back to the old grindstone. 
Here's a musical representation of where my masked cog fits in the wheel.

-dmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home