Thursday, January 04, 2007

overlooked no more, nor looked at either

Not hiding behind the mask--

Sentimentalists ARE GAY
to be more politically correct, Sentimentalists SUCK
_
being a total hermit
from now on. yup.


you aren't as important to other people as they are to you.
There are days when you notice that you're not one of
the old crowd anymore, and they've kind of forgotten you were one of their closer friends back in the day.

Well, that day, the day of forgetting, happened to be today.



*shakes fist ineffectually in the air*


All this time waiting for the proverbial knife in the back, and I wake up to find a bullet in my chest.

"loving someone who will never love you back is worse than being lonely"

I'm done. I'm finally finally finally done. I just wish
I could've seen this coming a long time ago
so I wouldn't have wasted so much of time on you having known you weren't worth waiting for



---Hiding behind the mask

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home