Thursday, December 14, 2006

Potent Potables and the deffensive offenses of the offensive potentate

Guess who's back.
Back again.
Masq'd Manz back.
Tell a friend.

Happy Holidays, Dammit

It's nice having a blog to come home to at the end of a long week of Narcotics Anonymous Meetings.

Everyone should have a blog. I'm glad I do. Maybe sometime in the future when I decide to take a trip down memory lane, I'll have this to amuse me. As for right now however, I cant' remember Shit (CRS)


those brownies reck me so bad....its so good

If you ARE going to NA you probably HAFTA go to NA and so under normal circumstances the guys you get there are a pretty reticent curmudgeonly crew. To get people talkin it sometimes helps to have food so most of our meetings we have a signup for the regulars to bring a little sump'in sump'n for snacks. This week was my week so I made me some brownies
Ain't I special?
Not as special as dem brownies!

woooooweeee were those fuggers yappin last night. My brownies were a hit. A sensation! The smash of the summer!! err winter.

Right. it's almost christmas and I'm alone. again.
K, I'ma get off my Eeyore and get to bloggin. Gotta remember da good times before dey's ovah.

Right after I take a shit.
I gotta shit like a racehorse. err. whatever.

In summary:
Get a blog=-their tiiiiight
TALK TO ME CUS IM HYPER//BOERRD.
Eat more Brownies

love, peace, and chicken grease
-DMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home