Thursday, June 26, 2008

Infinity, you jest.

Punished, the astronaut slips out of orbit.
Migraines with enough codeine to top a pizza.

Hair in his eyes, tears on his cheeks.

The indigo lights of the traffic blurred from within the car.

Because I'm an asshole.

So are you.

Sad pathetic little girl. I always insisted our relationship was real, despite your constant exertions to keep away from me. Manipulation in love can only derail it. If someone is not into you, find someone who is.

Beck's Sea Change Magnetic Analog tape cassette cranked up to 11 in my fabulous Mitsubishi Sigma.

A blizzard of idiots passes by.

I am motionless. Fixated on the pivot of her pale complexion, fashionable tattoos, supple skin under pressure… no no no! Do not dwell Man!

SKY

Each star a coordinate. Each bright light a number.

Call one and fuck.

Before History in our schools we had Chemistry.

When scrawny boys smoked scrawny joints in attic bedrooms.

And we left gravity behind for bigger things.

The weightlessness of freedom.

The bad mood will lift. And my already ravaged mind will detect a faint hint of female perspiration from the bed sheets we do not share. Then all will start anew.

Excitement.

Adventure.

The Gropings of our exile.

Does anyone know
wh
at Day it is?
Shit! man! too much happening!

How do they get readers and only my aunt reads my blog?

Why do I equate your empathy with my very existence?

If no one sees how creative I am will I die?

If people stop calling do I stop existing?

Fucking killing each other. A sea filled with run-off. Run-on sentences and plastic.
Rubber. Conspicuous in-attentions.
Infinity you jest.

You are a unique little snowflake, just like every fucking body else.

NO I DO NOT WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF ITUNES

I have pride. There’s never enough sorrow.

They never say they are sorry, but if they do, they whisper it.

Quiet apologies for the world. Like aspirin and beer.

Am I using poetry to create my world, or showing you my world through poetry?

NEVERMIND

Who knows where these actions are going to lead?

Let's find out.

Let's keep acting.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home