Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jangle (& then some (more spamku))


If you are setting
up a trip in any woods,
by no means swallow


city he had long
dreamingly looked up to as
Scotia's energy

we all fall in love with the wrong people, (she got out of the car, slammed the door,) it's part of getting older, growing up, (my saab's been having trouble starting lately so i couldn't immediately follow, then the ignition caught) we find out who we are by finding out who can love us, but just as often it's who can't (a sharp pungent twist of her waist and she heads up Bay Street) that allow us to reflex a voice of self assertion in a world that doesn't make much sense.
Please (back the car up, turn to follow) get back in the car I (a profusion of trashcans have emerged to watch us parade) am sorry for what I did (a thin gray rain blurring the windshield) I am, I'm sorry (my eyes burning) just get back in the car and (her heart is a stone, the wipers squeak) we'll talk about it.

"You owe me money," she says (munificence is dead) before disappearing into the 52nd Street Club (I am still breathing).



start with treating swig
you find exclusive cleansing
then dampen s hot.

iniquity sink
of the wet aridityto
of to with some form

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home