Tuesday, January 23, 2007

D'Poseur

I feel like I was supposed to say something earth-shatteringly important on da blog today ...but I can't remember...poo...
i am the slightest bit bummed


It's hard to nourish my enthusiasm for writing when your mind is elsewhere.

Stupid poser. No, I'm not talking about
that punk kid with the Mask... he's another story entirely. This is about Brad.
Yes, I'll even use his real name, because he doesn't know this journal exists.

Brad, whom I looked up in the thesaurus and found not only a picture of an ape scratching his prematurely underdeveloped ballsack, but the follow synonyms:

awful, barbaric, barbarian, barbarous, beastly, bellicose, boorish, brutal, coarse, combative, contentious, desperate, disruptive, flagrant, god-awful, graceless, gross, heinous, inhuman, intrusive, lowbrow, monstrous, offensive, pathetic, pugnacious, primitive, quarrelsome, rough, rude, tasteless, uncivilized, uncouth, vulgar, warlike, wild.

The man is a human wasteland of both form and function. No one needs arms that big. No one. Or the hairy eyebrows that could put Mr. Clean's mop to shame. A beer gut. A voice like an electric drill. He makes your average dumb jock look like a rhodes scholar.



What did she ever see in him?


He's stupid as a pile of rocks.
I know stray dogs smarter than him.

I once saw him complain about how sophisticated the dinner menu at Chilies is.

Dude. Eat your McDonalds, and drink your budweiser then.

on an evolutionary scale of intellectual advancement, here are das scores:

D'MASQUED MAN: ____1
OTRAS HUMANAS: ___0
BRADz0rg:_____ -15,000


Okay. enough bashing. I could go on and on. But because she likes him I must be willing to be objective and give him the benefit of the doubt. How can I bend "Objective" so it means secretly despise him?



Ahhh!!
there is no subjective definition in the world of the objectivist!
AHHH!!


I'm going to blow a fuse if I have to hear about this anymore. She may claim she is just using him for his body, but personally I think it's the other way around. She being used and in the meantime, so am I.


I'd rather not be used as a human ashtray/urinal thank you.
I'd rather not be used by him.

I would prefer to be used by her.


Oh great, now she's not answering her phone. She's probably there with him. Making out. Naked.
He probably tried to open her cell phone with his big dumb hairy hands and managled to both pinch it into a paperclip and electrocute
himself to death.

Answer! Answer!
hell naw. I can't fuckin handle this shit!

SuppleSextusCinString signed on at Mon Jan 22 18:45:38
SuppleSextusCinString:
ok, so, I"m working on pick up lines: "Let Me run with you tonight, I'll take you on a moonlight ride"... what do you think?
SuppleSextusCinString:
or, how aobut: "Like Bob Dylan, I'm ready to go anywhere"
SuppleSextusCinString:
I actualy said that last one, when someon said: "Where do we go from here?"
SuppleSextusCinString: what do you think? Do you think that is an attempt at being clevar that she will see right through? a facade? the only facade I have, and my mask, is the fact that there are many sides of Myself, and that I display and react differantly at differant times.
DMsqdMn17: Sounds like me
SuppleSextusCinString:
I do not have a secret, and I am hiding nothing, does this make Me less attractive?
SuppleSextusCinString signed off at Mon Jan 22 18:57:34
DMsqdMn17:
well...
User SuppleSextusCinString did not recieve your message be they are logged off.

GAHH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home