Thursday, January 11, 2007

ABC, MSN, and now DMM. All Masques, All The Time.

*Opens d'Window*


Welcome to my Home! My name is The Masked Man. I write a blog. I also used to be a comic strip that I drew, but I stopped drawing it when it came to my attention that I suck at drawing.


One of my greatest life aspirations is to sleep with 3 women at the same time. And I'm not talking about having babies out of wedlock and staying up all night bottle feeding triplets!


Basically I'm a cool guy who likes things and stuff and one days hopes that he will stop feeling guilty about being a college drop-out/ depressing fuck... and move on with his life.


Currently I work in a cubicle wasteland by day and wander the streets by night making friends with vagrants, bums, free spirits, and Sea faring mammalia. Occasionally I share some of these adventures with a few people on "T-H-E___I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T" who leave comments and suggestions for both how to live my life and how to write about it. I appreciate both kinds of comments.


*Closes d'Window*


_ Teh _ MAIN _ EVENT! _


One day I would like to have my own TV channel like CNN or NBC. We'll call it DMM and it'll be 24 hours a day of Da'Masquerade.


- Homeslice could have a show about how to be awesome. Or some sort of animation hour
- Walter the homeless prophetpoet could have a call-in life crisis hotline.
- All the shameless Nerds down at "The PIG" could do the news and gossip
- Really Hot Lisa could be a model in some sort of program details the epitome of Hotness
- Doug, my buddy the scientist, err, engineer or whatever could have a show like Mythbusters on how stuff works and Why Things Are
- The Aura of Laura Anderson could Direct everything since she knows it all
- Leslie could host his own version of Queer Eye
- I could do Sports and Games (yaysportzngamz)! Host a Show about Mustaches maybe?
- NAASCOR could be our corporate sponsor


...


It'd be great! And you'd all be invited too! What would you like YOUR show to be about on DMM channel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home