Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4.11.07

Hey. You Again. My favorite asshole.

I have good news. Remember once upon a time I said I would consider going back to school, taking off one of the masks, as it were? Well upon my searching for a viable institution, I decided to start looking at all the school within a 5-600 mile radius, just to be fair. I am actually visiting one such institution right now. Thought I'd share cause I know you are really smart and would want to know about the virtues of different schools here on the left coast. Or at least I hope you do, and all of your little friends too.

Oh you don't? Oh well. At least I'm thinking about schools. And it's good practice to be writing nonfictives. You should have told me up front you didn't care about school anymore. What? You don't want anything that I try to give to you in a bond of friendship? Oh I get it, you don't want to be my friend anymore. What? you are sleeping with my ex-girlfriend. Get your skinny ass over here so I can dole out a whippin'! Oh, so now you are too good to come and see an old friend. Think I have to come to you huh? Really? You think I should move? I was thinking about it. It actually has crossed my mind more than once. I'm not losing my mind, don't put those words in my mouth.

So when I'm done visiting schools I'll write up some sort of reviews to show you. I haven't found the perfect school for me yet but I know its around here someplace. Don't worry, I have the a backup plan also. I will start my own secondary school in a remote location in the mountains (or in my father's basement assuming he won't throw me out.) DMU, D'Masqued University, enroll now for great justice.

So yes, you have a good day now. I'll be chatting with you sooner or later. More Importantly, leave me a comment to let me know you are ok. I get worried that there's no one out there when none of you jerks are saying anything. Think I should call it quits. This could be my final blog. So it would be cool if you were there. No I'm not going to tell you what to say. Just mention something about how awesome I am perhaps, or send money directly to my Paypal. Maybe I have a Paypal.

-Dr. Mr. Da Mask'd Man
Grand Master of Irrelevancies
Archduke of Marvel
Toilet Repairman
Most Sculpted Abs in the Universe Record Holder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home