Monday, April 02, 2007

Cassia

some random facts about Cassia.

- Cassia used to be so shy that she couldn't play the piano or sing in front of other people. Obviously, that has changed

- Cassia used to give me elaborately decorated mixtapes all the time. I no longer have a tape player, but I still have all the mixtapes. She wrote the song titles out by hand, and which band.

- Cassia and I met because I overheard her talking about a book I wanted to read Meg on the bus. She happened own an extra copy of the book and lent it to me. I don't remember exactly what book it was though I suspect it is still on my shelf in my old bedroom, unread.

- One crazy drunk June night, Cassia and I took off our clothes and steamed up the windows in my mom's Lumina

- In high school, my sister and Cassia used to tell people that they were twins, but no one believed it except for Cassia's mom

- Cassia is the only person I know who has observed every Canada Day celebration since 1995.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home