Thursday, April 05, 2007

Spring, Death and my emo rant at lack of Artskill

Is it morbid that whenever someone from my school dies I look them up on fbook and read what people wrote about them on their wall and then look at all of their pictures?
I have this senseless fascination with death, but I hate the thought of anyone I actually know dying. Meh.

Back to the effing grind.

The Gun Dude: Death is life's way of telling you you've been fired.

ß----It’s his birthday today~

(Sorry, my mind is all over the fucking place today. Bear with me।)

I guess 'cause it's spring everyone in my online world is talking about their bodies. Living bodies. Only twisted masked minds like mine would immediately start thinking about decay. Ya’ll’rel getting the perfect figure just in time for summer-- I'm just jumping on the bandwagon, but since we don’t do photographs (we don’t DOOOOO photographs) I drew a little comic of myself yesterday.


Then Today I got upset that my art sucks. Honestly sometimes I think ART is the only subject that I could, even conceivably, excel at (considering the fact that i haven’t been to class or lecture since 2005, and when I try to help my friends study they fail almost every subject because I’m so spastic I can’t even focus or pay attenti--- ooh! Pretty Flowers!) BUT THEN ALL MY HOPES CAME CRASHING DOWN
BECAUSE I REALISED I SUCK
YEZZZ I SUCK AT ART
SHIT.


Dear Mr. Uncaring-World, these are not bad art days, like bad hair days. My works are just bad. So sorry I can’t meet up to standard. Kill me now, I'm pissed enough at myself as it is and could really wouldn’t mind the reprieve.

Sincerely, D’Masqued Man

(wth is wrong with me? hahaha।)

But if I were to die... No। beter not think about that.

Random Masked Man Made Up CharacteroftheDAY!

The androgynous Spaceship captain Ricky

Alright. Sorry. Death. Um, aging is Teh Suxx0r.
But You know what's Teh Crazzzyyx?


(I'm just typing whatever comes to mind.)

Well Aura Anderson: the more i learn about this, the more i jus think people are animals

DMsqdMn17: Of course we are

Well Aura Anderson: Genocide man. Rwandan Genocide. How do you explane this? Fuck!

DMsqdMn17: You and me baby ain’t nuthin’ but mammals. Let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel.

ß----I’m helping her out with class. “helping” ~

Exams Hell. Graduation Salvation. Almost done, they tell me.
Winter Death. Spring Rebirth. I love that in the midst of all this talk about death, it’s spring, and people are planting things

Heh heh. Planting things.

DMsqdMn17: Can I come over and plant some things?
Well Aura Anderson: Your NOT helping

<----I’m helping her out with class. “helping” ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home