Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Invitation to the Game

Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is The Masked Man. This is my blog. It is my Masked Mind: Revealed!!!

There are several reoccuring features on my blog. I frequently steal from my vapid IM conversations, gripe about work, bemoan my status as a college drop-out, and write Haiku.
Wednesdays on DMM's Blog are special. Because every Wednesday is GAME DAY (YAY GAME DAY)

Each and not every Game day involves me creating a game, and you (my devoted and possibly aphasiac readers) playing the game! Yay. Each game is unique, and provide a unique creative outside-the-box victory solution that will EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS. Each game CAN be won.


Normally, I can do it all the time. Create games, that is. My golden glinting thoughts are ablaze with gametime innovations.

But we're coming up on the Vernal Soltice. And my Summer pastime is lying back in the cool grass, gathering and soaking up the solar sweetnesses... and when the sun shines, like shame, we cannot hide from it, so we slow.

Rather than wait for me to create, you can play along with haste.

THE WAITING GAME

Its like waiting for the other shoe to drop, waiting for paint to dry. The rules are thus, stand at the starting line and wait for the gun to fire. Along the way you will gain experience. Play hard enough and you may even reach the Top of the High Score Board!!

If I'm feeling more expeditious later, I'll post ANOTHER FUN GAME (YAY!!! FUN!! GAME!!!) but in the meantime, have fun waiting!

Many Warm Safeties,

-DMM
Actor, advocate, artist, model, writer, Scuba Diving Instructor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I in truth swain how it' s unceremonious on my eyes as expertly as the matter are superbly written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a restored advise has been made. I have subscribed to your rss support which call for to do the trick! Suffer with a small day!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

8:37 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home