Friday, May 18, 2007

antiacediaic affairs

It's time for DMM's exciting, adventurous, glamour-filled, down-home country, tax-deductible Blog for Friday. As you recall, last Friday boldly blazed new territory when I logged on for 5 minutes, checked my mail and got something to nibble on and drink...

Precendent set! The Bar is pretty high! Let's get to work.

This weekend my plan is to leave the house -- a valiant knight errant -- armed with nothing stronger than a black hooded suit of armor (by American Eagle) and a short lance of flame (by Camel) to thwart my foes. Dashing!

Saturdays=24 hour Waffle House so that's
probably where I'll end up. There' were like 20 people at IHOP last week at 2AM so that should be a fun audience to practice my Electronic Juggling Yodeling Rodeo Act for. I yodel until I get hoarse and then juggle found objects (plates, glasses, chihuahuas) until I've extorted enough change to pay for a Mexican omelette I then eat.

That's right. No cheap tainted egg substitutes for this Masked Man. This is a man with gravitas.

After that who knows... as President Harding once said "The world is my goddamned oyster, so bring me a pearl sandwich."

Although I'm not sure I trust the veracity of the man who attributed that quote to him...

Now I'm going to go do something manly to counter the fact that the only content of this post is comprised of a few corporate product placements and an embarassing aside about my burgeoning yodel pastime.

Nice job this week team. We got a lot done. Have a grod weekend and don't do anything I would--
dmm_OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home