Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Superficial

Today is вход в галактику



Met a girl who’s a bio major and a bit of a sado-masochist.


"my love, you are my oxygen. now, pretend im myoglobin and let me bind you!"



More? More. More!

Some people phrase statements in the form of questions. It's friggin hilarious and more than somewhat endearing but hard to represent typographically. Makes me think of my buddy Doug. Because Doug talks...like this? A lot? He always will ... have short pauses? Followed by phrasing his statement as a question? And it's awesome. Doug is teh awesome.



Hypothetical Kevin Smith Soothsayer Character Line of the day:
"The end is extremely fucking nigh "




I'm working right now. Manning the phones.
Daydreaming about the newest of my newly discovered fetishes through hypnotherapy-
Streets paved in boobs!


Cus Superficial is the best of all the 'ficials'



THANKSGIVING TIP:
Two hours after the meal you're already hungry for more. Or are you? Keep in mind cravings are often tastebud based superficial impulses -- a hankering for flavor variety that can manifest itself as hunger. Nutrition experts suggest a mental trick to untangle the wiring of your cranial circuitry and stop your salivating: Imagine a hot, heaping portion of your most recent meal -- an exact duplicate of what you've just polished off. If your craving seems to go away at the prospect of more of the same, it'll prove that it's not borne of hunger -- but rather, a common case of flavor boredom. Pop a stick of sugarless gum, or sip some flavored seltzer with a twist of lemon or lime. You'll please your palette without OD'ing on calories!



Speaking of Thanksgiving,
I have no plans as yet and I've
heard that Vegas has a topless classic
rock show about lesbian vampires!!
Um. Buh. Buh. Whuh?


customer service hold music, like, makes me want to jam large rodents covered in razor blades into my ears... RODENTS OF DOOM! I know where you think I'm going with whole "jamming rodents" thing, but I'm not so don't go there ok?! it's so that once they've been stuck, headfirst, in my ear canal, they can gnaw away at bits of my inner ear.UAGH... This music makes me feel stupid. MAKE IT STOP!!! KENNY G-esque SAXOPHONE!!! ARRGGHH!! ELECTRIC PIANO!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!


Its written quickly.
Random fun! Surreal Haiku.
Cockroach bitch!



Ok ok ok. Tomorrow is game day. Thoughts? Suggsestions? Honk if you're interested? Please tell your friends to read my blog. The 1,00th reader tomorrow gets a tootsie pop. It's some new promotional technique I'm trying. The old technique of punching random readers in teh teeth just wasn't working.
and that's it.
tHIS Has been your daily dose of Masked Man.


SO STFU ALREADY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home