Thursday, January 25, 2007

Face [it], Your

and I said, and I said, and I said, and I said...
Did you ever have one of those days where everything feels like it's a repeat?

Like, you already did thing things your doing today, and you did them yesterday?
It's like frickin' repeating its self!
I literally woke up at the exact same time today as yesterday and have the exact same conversations at work this morning!
WTF?





with GPS you know it's all just a matter of degrees
-Andrew Bird




Query: If you spray a cat with cat repellent, does the cat cease to exist, or do your clean sheets?


Attention Geneticists

Forget Roundup-resistant wheat, or corn that comes in eight different, brilliant colours and matures in 12 days regardless of ambient temperature.

Scientists of the world: I want a poopless, nonpeeing cat that emits nothing but, I don't know, Oxygen.







A Jingle
:
By D. Michael Masquedman
Is it a rat? Or is it a cat?
Who the hell cares? We'll call it a crat!



Peach owt, Nigguh
-DMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home