Thursday, January 25, 2007

Isorhythmic Upward Counterfactuals

Wow It's been such a long time since i last blogged in this thingy

Listening to Hall and Oates makes me think. (But not good thoughts) The Rich girl was unable to appreciate her own prosperity. Guess the grass is always greener...

Overheard Phone Conversation Snippet of the Month: I don't really want to have a relationship with you per se, maybe not the whole 'novel' ordeal, just the Cliff Notes version. You know? Hit me with all the major plot points in advance.

I wonder how I look to other people. Do they notice me as closely and infrequently as I notice them?

Shit. Its so easy for me to cry in public and so hard to do it alone. It’s so hard to fake a smile when I’m out with people, but so easy for me to laugh when I’m on my own.

Realization: Rarely, if ever, offended anymore by things that people do. Shit, even if someone was into some crazy stuff, as long as they didn't force it on me, it's not my business.

Listen Leslie: It's cool that you do kinky shit, sometimes I'm even a little envious of the things people do. But we don't take offense.

No we never take offense.
we don't take offense.
No we never take offense.
we don't take offense.
No we never take offense.

And that is.
And that is,
.... Trés interesting to moi ...



speaking of interesting it's game day so here's a bit of a game.
yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home