Monday, April 30, 2007

While You Was Out

its hard to tell if i'm being crazy or i'm being strong.
i guess if you think something is worth fighting for you have to fight for it until you can't
or don't want to.
-e


HttGrrl Numba12: I've had quite too much to drink. and your beginning to look quite cute.
Auto response from DMsqdMn17: I'm sleeping. I'm dreaming. I'm awake.

HttGrrl Numba12:
The cuteness! It burns my eyes!


feeling like I need to find some kind of direction. Like I'm a sitting duck who's doing just what she always said she wouldn't: dropped out of school and working full-time in the same place she grew up. I want to get away come Summer but I don't know where to go! I will not attend that school ever again. Ever. Except maybe I will if every asshole there leaves, and by then I'll be too old. Where can I go that's away from New England? That won't cost me a lot of money and what can I do that will be memorable and exciting? You are away, you are fun and exciting. Help me out...I'm up for anything...
-L


SuppleSextusCinString: your sleeping and your awake?
*** Auto-response sent to SuppleSextusCinString: I'm sleeping. I'm dreaming. I'm awake.
SuppleSextusCinString: like, all quantum superposition and stuff?
SuppleSextusCinString:
like schrodingers cat? alive and dead at the same time?


Ya Know...
In Wisconsin...
if you win a girl a giant purple rhinosaraus...
she puts out
-t


Da Mom of DMM: This is your father.
Auto response from DMsqdMn17:
I'm sleeping. I'm dreaming. I'm awake.
Da Mom of DMM:
Just wanted to let you know
Da Mom of DMM:
They have a very good Broadcasting Program at SF State
User: Da Mom of DMM has signed off


I like your blog sometime, When I tune it it is like something for both sides of your brain. You channel all of these poignant and poetic melodies on the right side, and inject them with devilishley awe-wielded teenage testosterone on the left. Impulse, and introspection. It's like the the sweetly phrased confessions of a tortured soul in the one hand and it's often syncopated by a madcap counterpoint of crazy energypower -- a couple of cartoon-character angels and devils sitting on either sides of your masked head, offering 2 very different interpretations of a uniquely human experience
-kt


OMGDucDuke1486: Do you have a blueprint for your brain?
Auto response from DMsqdMn17: I'm sleeping. I'm dreaming. I'm awake
OMGDucDuke1486: I'm planning to build an idiot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home