Friday, April 27, 2007

Z'planz for ze Weekend

It's Friday and I'm making my weekend plans.

D'MaskeD MANzzog
WEEKenD PlANzz BLOG


Nope theres Nothing decent on tv tonight.....bored.....'tis grim without entertainment.....*sigh*.....

Cue boredom.

*crickets chirp*

Maybe somebody here in the office has some good ideaz...

"Any plans for the next few days Qee?"
“I'm going to become an atheist this weekend.”
Oh yeah?”
“Yeah, and I think I’m going to be one
until someone can tell me where dinosaurs came from.”
Alligators.”
“They wa—wait, what?”
Dinosaurs came from alligators. And they went into chickens.”
“Don’t talk to me.”


Amazing how some people [my brother included] can walk into a room of strangers and talk about nothing and keep them entertained for hours. Meanwhile, I am dreading even going out in public tonight, [hours from now], and I'm having chest pains and because I'm so nervous.

I'll need a reward for this or something.

Maybe I'll
just stay in and write poems.

hahah how loser can i get.

"cool stuff"
A
Haiku by DMM

Um. EXPLOSION. Ha!
Whoa, that is like, SUPER COOL!
yeah, that's all I got

Poemz iz out. Maybe I'll go scour for chicks at the grocery store.
Man,
Limitations are crushing. But they make your imagination soar.

Oh I had a dream that I was an international spy with a mission on every single corner of the world and I walked around with Timothy Busfield, trying to find all the amulets stolen by some evil intergalactic confederation. But it was a young Timothy Busfield. And we were drunk. And I turned to him and told him that he looked like my friend Jag and that it was "weird - but good weird." And then we started discussing remedial physics as we lie back in the green grass beside the sidewalk under teh dorm where I went to school, looking up at the starz. And I woke up with a headache - a hangover that I would have kept dreaming about perhaps- and the strangest of desires to watch Field of Dreams and read A Brief History of Time.

If we had a keen vision
and feeling of all ordinary human life,
it would be like hearing the grass grow
and the squirrel's heart beat,
and we should die of that roar which lies
on the other side of silence

- George Eliot


DO NOT LET ME TURN OUT LIKE THAT SPACEY FRUITCAKE>>>> PLZZZ>>>>
GIVE ME SUMTHING TO DO THZZ WEEKEND K
K THNX BAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home