Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dice Not Included. Islamic EXTREME(ism) Expansion Pack sold seperatly

Lots of thoughts about the massive array of stories we amass within our lives, our days, our thoughts each second. Nothing is new, no new thought exists and the entire human condition can be summarily executed in a single moment of time. Been thinking about this but am not ready to write about it yet so:
CONTRASTING VIEWPOINTAGANZA!

what happens but once, might as well not happen at all
if we have only one life to live, we might as well not live at all.
Why hold out my hands tonight, you will not take my hands
Why breath when you won’t tell me each breathing is worthy
Why wait when I could have everything and never have to wait





Immerse yourself into Wednesday.



...where there is Big nooz.
The Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act says even non-violent animal rights activists can be classified as terrorists... and we all know what we do to terrorists now... This is scary stuff. I gotta give them credit for being slick about it, but not all of us are as stupid as they seem to think. Destroy habeas corpus first while most of America is still retarded about terrorism, THEN redefine terrorist.



GAME DAY!
GAYME DA!
GAM DAEY!
DAME YAD!

(yaydameyad!)

TERRORIST GAME

1. Train with a group of erstwhile unsuspecting middle eastern extremists in a remote Yemenese paramilitary facility
2. Draw a special skill card from the deck
3. Correspond with your classmates via bi-weekly modulating cellphones and email addresses. Stay chummy, but DON’T TELL THEM YOUR REAL NAME! Plausible deniability.
4. Roll two dice to determine who goes first
5. Target a major international landmark or sporting event but don’t tell anyone what it is.
7. If the player in the role of “Organized Western Style Government” cannot guess which target you have, tell him to “Go Fish”. He will then draw another card and forego his turn.
8. Turn over the hourglass to begin a timeline for destruction
9. Spin the wheel on the axis of evil
10. Yahtzee!!
11. With your teammates in place, perform an act of terrorism in a secret target of your choice. If you don’t get caught by a UN War tribunal, YOU WIN!!
13. If your terrorist activity ends in Martyrdom, congratulations! You will live forever in eternal bliss with your choice of endless cloudfields of either Ripened virgins or yaks.


What if you really could live forever?

Today I embark on a somewhat strange journey.
I'm going to the movies. Now, I know this may be a regular occurance for most people, but with all the things compacted into my busy schedule it makes it hard to catch a picture now and then. I'm seeing Darren Aronofsky's "The Fountain", which I heard was "quite the experience."
We'll see how it goes, won't we?

Err. Maybe not 'we'. But I will. And if you're lucky I'll tell you what I think.
Because I have a doctorate in Boo-Yah.


-Dr. DM'd Man M.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home