Monday, May 07, 2007

DMM's Ideal Blog

On this day in 1915 a German U-boat torpedoed the Lusitania, a passenger liner off the coast of Ireland. Nearly 1,200 people were killed. This started World War I.
And that was a real bummer, weren't it? History is the BALLS!
I came across a book yesterday about the history of Ideas in America and I thought: "Hmm. Doesn't sound too bad" But then I read on the back that it ended right after WWI.
 Ummmm. Listen Mr. Douche-Who-Wrote-That-Book: All the good ideas came after WWI. Specifically, after WWII. More precisely: When I was Born. That's when things really got interesting. WRITE ABOUT THAT!!!1!1!
I'm awesome.
there is nothing the world loves more than pictures by me. and by 'the world', i mean myself.




-D'Maask'd Haiku-
A Cancerous Death
Suffering from surfeit smoke
Each Pained Drag is Bliss


I'll be back tomorrow. 5-Days-A-Week, 2-Weeks-a-Month, 4-Months-A-Year
-D'Maask'd Man-
OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home