Wednesday, May 02, 2007

God Is A Comedian & The World Will Break Your Heart

JOKES. Jokes. jokes. haha.

I've got 'em. People. I've got 'em people.
People, I've got 'em.

Here's what I've been given recently. Send me what you have for jokes too! Yay! It can be a Game!
Gakk some jokes from somewhere and leave 'em as a comment to share!


JOKES



Q: Why doesn't smokey the bear have any kids?
A: Because every time his wife gets hot, he covers her with dirt and beats her down with a shovel

The Gun Dude: Why did Jim Morrisson Cross the Road?
DMsqdMn17: ???
The Gun Dude: To break on through to the other side...

Doug the Scientist had this to contribute:
"Remember, if you're not part of the Solution, you're part of the Precipitate!"

Meanwhile, I got this great email from Kara:

A lady went to the doctor. She said,
"Doctor! Doctor! Help me! I'm shrinking! I'm shrinking!"
The doctor calmly looks down at her and said,
"Madam, you'll just have to be a little patient."


DogEatsWolfman: Did you hear about Pollyanna’s disco loving sister?
DogEatsWolfman: Polyester?
DMsqdMn17: *groan

And Finally, with no apathy for me, one of my favorites:

  • A guy in the grocery store comes up to the checkout counter and the cashier examines each of his items on the belt as she runs them across the price scanner:

    A half gallon of milk, Ramen, some Hot Pockets, a playboy, some condoms, a six pack of beer, A bag of Doritos...

    The cashier looks up at him and says "You're single aren't you?"
    "Yes. Yes I am. How can you tell?"
    And she says "Because you're ugly."

Post something anonymously. Whatever you desire.
-The Masked Man

1 Comments:

Blogger DMM said...

So Doug started to tell me a joke which I couldn't very well include on this blog because it was just too lame. How lame is too lame for MY Blog you ask?
:::::::::
SUBSTITUTIONS
AND ELIMINATIONS
"Oh no," thought CO2. She already has a boyfriend. "I must
substitute myself for him! But how?"
And then a light came on in his mind. "I can eliminate him
using an alkyl halide nucleophile!"

... and on... and on...

10:36 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home