Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ken & Barbie

Take apart what I say
"Hey, The Masked Man?" she says, with the corner of her mouth lifting in a smirk. "Guess what..." and I never thought in a million years I could turn into butterflies but I have. "Please don't waste my time," I say.  Her sweet flesh to my bitter soul.  Because then I'll ask her if its true.  She'll tell me what I want to hear and I'm afraid of getting what I want.

WE'RE AFRAID OF GETTING WHAT WE WANT
WE LIKE TO CLING TO OUR FAILINGS
PAIN IS EASIER. IT MAKES US WHO WE ARE

No work today, and yet, I find myself wanting to go in so I can make some cash to free myself from the shackling conformity of social expectations.  Some money so I can go and see you.  The more money you have, the more money you need just to maintain your more money.


Money-making doesn't appeal to my karmic temperament.  I guess that's something we have in common.


a lot of days are going by ____remembering regrets. sometimes you just can't forget. ______ lot of decisions to make. ____ hope ____ dont regret ___ choices. 

It's these same decisions that I've fucked up before and now here you are.  Butterflies & moonbeams & I could die with you if only I wasn't so afraid of making the same decisions forever.  Living ___ same life, making ____ same mistakes


I WANT


to be a hybrid like the cars that take gasoline and ethanol


           a hybrid, the knowledge of the past mixed with the decision to hold you


                                  like butterflies.


Now if only I could master my flight, I could fly far away, soaring the heavens, feeling the freedom, living life the way it was meant to be......free.


_____________________ AND NOW ___________________


it'sGAME DAYyay



game is in progress
Let The Games Begin


 winners take all


-DMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home