Monday, May 14, 2007

Took What I could Get

she looked at my with her big brown eyes and said
you ain't seen nothin yet
-BTO

Sometimes I can pass off my idealism for impassioned experience.  After all, as Mitch Hedberg said, "I don’t have a girlfriend.  I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that."  So why they come to me to ask for love advice I never know.

Must be it's the mask...


Slice0Gring0: she's a russian


Slice0Gring0: Only, occasionally older women are willing to overlook more, because they've been burned, and they know that being burned is to be expected


DMsqdMn17: They'll let you get away with a lot...


DMsqdMn17: And be very grateful when you're kind to them



WTF am I even talking about.  I don't know shit about older women. 
Except for that one bewildering night in Buffalo when s
he begged me to go on, but not to torture her like this, the pleasure was too much to bear.  Our clothes lay forgotten in a pile at a corner in the room, a gasp escaped her lips, “Don’t stop...”


Slice0Gring0: she's at least 35


DMsqdMn17: Rrrreeaaallly?


Slice0Gring0: her english is broken


DMsqdMn17: And you think there's something there?


DMsqdMn17: Aside from broken english being hotasfuck


Slice0Gring0: our eye contact burns with passion


Slice0Gring0: since day one

Having fantastic sex, truly, really good, sweaty slick can't even get a grip on each other because of all the sweat… and suddenly the radio station in my head kicks on with Billy Idol and Meatloaf and I start thinking about traffic patterns and work and hows my brother, haven't heard from him a few days... Shit don't you just hate that.  
Sex clears up your brain and you start to free associate, daydream, lose focus... what were we talking about?  Oh yeah.  The girl Slicey's burning his eyes out for.  Fun Fun.  He should talk to her.


DMsqdMn17: Sounds like fun


DMsqdMn17: Talk to her


Slice0Gring0: oh i do


Slice0Gring0: every tuesday night


Slice0Gring0: she's a single mom living out of her environment


DMsqdMn17: Scope out a nice place and offer to get a drink

Addicted to classic rock, most from the 70's and some from the 80's, and some 90's alternative rock, plus a few 21st century bands. When I go out with chicks I warn them beforehand, right off the bat about unleashing my inner music-geek.  But this is never so much a problem with older women because 1) the music I know is the music they know and 2) I tend to sensor myself while trying to impress them.


Slice0Gring0: i always wonder what she's thinking when she talks to me


DMsqdMn17: Can't you see it in her eyes

Slice0Gring0: ya, she hasn't gotten laid in years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home