Saturday, May 12, 2007

Themen für immer

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Birds chirping. Dogs barking. I had a wonderful night's sleep last night. Got things done, watched TV. Lots of yummy sex dreams.

Woke up late, ate some leftover chipotle and chips. It's my day off and I'm lovin' doin' nothin' with it. I'm going to do nothing, forever.


Dreams.
When I was little, I used to have a dream
About a baby in a bucket that curled like a maggot

And slept until it disappeared, no, multiplied
Into many babies asleep on many doorsteps


Superglue.Okay, I forgot to tell you all... I superglued my tongue the other day.
It wasn't that weak stuff either; this stuff was heavy duty industrial crap that you'd use to glue a person to the ceiling or something.
Yeah, um how does that happen? I don't even know. I just know that I can't feel me tongue right now. My fingers got superglued too, but I bit them off... the glue, not the fingers.
I must have some major skills to super glue my TONGUE. And superglue lasts forever.


Forever. Unending. Infinite. Unquantifiable.

Amounts. I really need to stop eating ice cream and french fries and breadsticks and potato chips for lunch. No one is stopping me. I NEED TO GET HEALTHY. Can't you people see that i'm weak? I'm dying I NEED YOU TO STOP ENCOURAGING ME AND START DISCOURAGING ME. If I have fries, take them away! No more ice cream, or pizza. These things lead to heart attacks. Five days in a row of eating only starchy grossness! (I'm going to have one, soon, I just know it

Since the dawn of the remote control and the advent of cable television, coupled with multi-angle high definition on-demand TV, tivo, and picture-in-picture: people dont have to stick to anything. They can just keep switching and switching and switching. Throwing away channels, TV shows and the people in them. Thrown away like so much used tissue paper. We're all looking for something else. Even if that something may not necessarily be better.
With that in mind:
THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING, DICKBAGS
I know you have many other blogs you might just as easy be reading. So I appreciate your viewership in mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home