Thursday, May 24, 2007

Perfection Eludes

  • I have loved a statuesque girl with thoroughbred blood.  She dribbled French into her sentences like a salad dressing
  • I have loved a girl who I dreaded like the April Rain, because she was the rain and she came down hard and constant.   Following her own razor sharp rules of love, and expecting me to swim or be swept away.
  • I have loved a girl for days at a time and pendulously hated her in swirls of emotion that to this day I cannot readily explain.
  • I have loved a girl who made me want to punch orphans.
  • I have loved a girl who's only word to me was a whispered "Goodbye"
  • I have loved a waifish green eyed girl poured into the smallest hottest clothes you've never seen. She had a calm demur, but I don't think those sharp eyes missed a detail, they were dangerous, intense.   I never saw a thing when she was near me, but she saw everything, in a momentary glance.
  • I have loved  a girl who was a resovoir of  useless information.
  • I have loved a cute younger girl who was stolen away from me by a cuter younger guy.  I didn't even fight for her.
  • I have loved a girl who could only speak 3 consequetive words audibly.  Every fourth word was muted.
  • I have loved a girl with the fullest breasts imaginable, and only loved her because of them.
  • I have loved a girl I told myself I would not miss.  But I remembered what it felt like to lay beside her from the faint hint of female perspiration in the bedsheets we had shared, and I missed her in earnest.
  • I have loved a cold, detached zombie of a girl in the day who became a savage inamorate ragelove at night.
  • I have loved a chainsmoking girl.  Her kisses were xeronic.
  • I have loved a brunette, a blonde, and a redhead... all in one girl.  That girl was a weirdly-retro new-age hair-dying spazz, but now she works in a church.
  • I have loved the perfect perfect girl from across a crowded room, and lost her before I could even say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home