Monday, May 21, 2007

Das Macht Nichts

Derivation of the term "Weird" in original Old English context is actually translated as "fate"

think I've been eating and sleeping too much.
I must stop reading ghost stories before bed. If I need to close windows, blinds and doors and LEAP into bed in order to keep an imagined something from grabbing me, obviously I am unsettled.

But I Can’t Close the Window. See she told me that the ghost was Invited In, but they were too scared to ever complete the ritual to exorcize it, so it stuck around. It remained in the house, incarnating various forms, as insuperable ghosts are prone to do. Thus, I leave the window open, hoping he will find someplace else to go.

And the thing is, Ghosts Never Leave. I called home yesterday and my sister tells me:

“Mom and I were talking about you.”

Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, she decided that the reason you get depressed is because she had Fries and a Milkshake when she was pregnant with you that had gone bad.”

Mom’s in tune with different kind of stuff than the rest of us.”

“Yeah, whatever.”

No seriously. You let even one possessed entity into your body and it’ll stick around until you find some way to get rid of it. Those bad fries could explain everything.”
...
“Are you finished?”

Haha, yes.”

In other news, it is very windy and I smell smoke. I don't want to sleep 'cause 1) yay ghosts! and 2) I'm half afraid that there's a fire and it will burn me to cinders before the smoke detector detects anything.

keep waking up at 5am because it's too cold to sleep with the window open, but I CAN’T close the window so I just get up and work. I go to bed around 1am. When I finally DO sleep, the ghost subverts all my dreams with his own hyper-realistic narrative branding, like a Caligari Nightmare. Casting his garish self as one kind of villainous adversary or another… like Fire, or Smoke.

Getting tangled in a web of nowhere near surreality and floating through a convulganisms of all sorts takes its toll. My poor head is burning up like a toaster oven and I know that there is no such thing is ghosts but then again that’s bullshit because I smell smoke and nothing is on fire, I checked. I checked twice, and ran rushing back to my bed both times because I don’t want something jumping out and grabbing me!

Must have been a dream that crossed over into my waking, walking & talking world. Or some sort of somnambulistic confabulation. WTF! This has been happening so much lately that I can only deduct that External Forces Are At Work. It would really scare me (it DOES, right before I go to sleep) Only right now, its really awesome. Haha, things end up not being real.


haha. damn it

So now I’ve got this tally started:
its like unreal 4
real 0

Kind of makes me nervous. And when I get nervous I eat. And when I eat too much I get tired.

I think I've been eating and sleeping too much lately.

Maybe I'll go read a ghost story or something, to keep myself awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home